Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate Up To 1000 Words From English To Spanish











About:

Hi, I am John, and I can translate for you any text from English to Spanish.



I joined Fiverr in 2011 and have translated hundred of texts, articles, regular documents, instructives, whole books, mobile apps, software, children books, web sites, etc.



The translation will be faithfully as possible and I can rewrite phrases and saids to match the culture of a specific country.



I can translate to a neutral Spanish understood in any country, Chile, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, and so on, but you can also targeting a single country and I will use the accurate vocabulary.



I have translated whole books, no problem, I am able to deliver 20,000 words a week, do not hesitate to ask.



Also, if you already have a format with titles and different fonts and styles, I will keep the format.



I can translate the text of your Android/iOS app. Most customers send it in xls or txt format, if it has code, I will just translate the text, not touching the code, so you can use your translation inmediatley to update your app.



I accept doc, .docx, xls, xlsx, odt, ods, txt files. 



I am at your service



Reviews


:

Fast and looks good

:

Very skilled translator. I have been using Mr. Johnny for years and i have never been disappointed. A+ work :)

:

Very good translation work

:

Excellent translation job all around. Very professional seller.

:

Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment