Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate 250 Words From English To Italian Or To Spanish











About:

Hello everybody!



I'm Lucypinky, welcome to my Gig!



My mother tongue is Italian.



I speak English and Spanish at an advanced level and I'm graduated in Law.



I do manual translations, from English to Italian or Spanish. Any kind of document as:



  • Short texts;

  • Web pages;
  • Book's extracts or entire books;
  • Legal documents;
  • Publicity, Ads;
  • Important documents;
  • Product descrptions;
  • E-mails, letters;
  • and anything else you need translated!


My translation is done manually, I always proofread twice the translated document and I also offer light formatting without any additional cost.



If you have a technical translation to do the price would be a little higher (usually 10$ every 250 words).



I can read:

 



  • Word files;
  • Excel files;
  • PowerPoint presentations;
  • Access files;
  • Pdfs;
  • Zips;
  • Open Office files.


If I don't have a program to open your file, I can try to convert with an online tool.



Very cheap prices for a high level service:



  • 250 words for only 5$
  • 750 words for 15$;
  • 1000 words for 20$


I'm very good in document formatting (I also have ECDL certification). 



I ask you only one thing: please always contact me before ordering the Gig.



Greetings,



Lucypinky

Reviews


Seller's Response:

tutto ok ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Grazie! Argomento molto interessante! Lucypinky

Seller's Response:

super 100% the best

Seller's Response:

Thanks, another great experience! You're welcome!!! Lucypinky

Seller's Response:

consigliato come sempre 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment