Saturday, February 29, 2020

Translate Your Novel From English To Italian Or Vice Versa











About:

Hello, I'm Sabrina, welcome to my gig!



I am a native Italian translator with a genuine passion for reading and writing. With a solid experience in translation and version of narrative texts, ranging from classics to romance (erotica too, yes, don't judge!) I will provide you with an accurate and professional translation from 

Italian-English or English-Italian.



It is important to point out that I do not use any translation software. What I am offering you is a clean, manual translation, creative and with a unique flair.



All you have to do is:

●Select your package according to the number of words in your document.

●Contact me before ordering if you have any question

●Send a document in one of the following formats: PDF or Word.



If you have a text that exceeds the words limit, or you are in a rush, please contact me and we will come up with a deal that makes both parts happy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Non sono in grado di giudicare la traduzione, ma mi sembra un ottimo lavoro.

:

Work done in the required time. English translation is well done.

:

Great job!!

:

Sabina is an excellent translator Recommended and will work again with her

:

Perfect and very quick delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment