Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create Subtitles For Your Video In English Or Portuguese











About:

Hey there!



Are you are looking for someone who can create subtitles for your videos in English or Portuguese?  If yes, welcome, You came to the right place!



Nice to meet you, my name is Richard,  Portuguese is my mother language and I speak English fluently. I can Subtitle your video in English and/or Portuguese, depending on your needs. 



If you need them in both languages, you get a discount on the second language!; Just send me a message first and I will send you a custom offer!!



I can deliver the subtitles in a .srt file, .txt or any other format of your preference. And if you need, for a small extra fee, I can embed or "Burn the subtitles in the video.





In  24 hours I can provide you with high-quality, accurate, subtitles for the reasonable rates of $1 per minute!



And that's not all, I offer unlimited revisions, The job is not done until you are 100% happy!





If the above sounds interesting to you, please leave a message, let's talk about it.



Thank you! 



* For videos longer than 15 minutes, please contact me. Thank you.

Reviews


:

Not the 1st I have worked with him and it won’t be the last. Can ask for more with regards to his service.

:

Fast and thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending Richard,

:

thanks for the fast and professional service

:

Richard is a sharp and cooperative guy who delivered, as promised, quickly.

:

Subtitle translation




No comments:

Post a Comment