Saturday, February 29, 2020

Accurately Translate From English To Malay











About:

Hello and welcome! I am a native Malay speaker with advanced knowledge of English.

I will accurately translate from English to Malay with excellent grammar. I have a lot of experience translating all kinds of documents, XML for phone apps, articles for magazines, newspapers and web pages as well.

My offering?



  • Translation of a text up to 500 words.


  • Express Service, your translation will be delivered between 1-2  days.
  • You'll get a fluent error -free text

  • NO texts generated with the Google Translator!

  • Your complete satisfaction with double proofreading and Unlimited revisions until you are happy with the results.

How it works:

 

--  Send me your text as a word/ pdf/ text document.

--  Wait 1-2 days.

--  You will get the translated text fast and error-free.

If you are in need of a longer text translation, feel free to check my Gig Extras or to contact me for a custom order.



- I'm also provide Professional Malay voice over. Please check my others gigs :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller. Followed the translation requirements perfectly. Communication was good and delivery was on time.

:

Thank you very much!

:

Thank you very much!!

:

One of my fav buyer. Attentive to the details and very accurate instruction.

:

Delivered on time, affordable price, thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment