Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Translate From Vietnamese To English And Vice Versa











About:

I speak both Vietnamese and English fluently. I'm a Vietnamese native and is currently living in London. I have done multiple translation projects from business contracts, IT-related articles, English lessons to travel-related documents



I'll do 400 words for 5 dollars within 2 days (+$5 if you'd like the work to be delivered within 1 day). I can also translate 500 words in 1 hour for $15.



Do send me the document in advance so I can estimate the time if it is more than 300 words. 



I can translate over phone or skype as well.



Looking forward to do business with you.



Reviews


:

very good work, so sorry to late approvement.

:

Perfect! Very good translation!

:

Great job, thank you so much

:

delay but work is good

:

Tirte12345 was a pleasure to work with! His translation was of good quality and sent back on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment