Friday, February 28, 2020

Translate English To German











About:

I will translate a text with as many words as you want.

The basic gig includes 400 words. 



I'm a native German and therefore I study German and Russian language at a great known University. I already translated short texts, blog articles, reviews, websites and letters :).

My english is quite good and I'm always up for a new gig if it fits in my timetable.



Before you make an order please contact me. I would appreciate to communicate about the content I have to translate before the gig automatically starts. If its possible for me to translate, I will make you an offer with a fair price. 



If you have any questions just text me.



Kind regards

Paula

Reviews


:

Great job as always

:

Excellent job

:

Great job as usual

:

Excellent job as always

:

Excellent work as usual:)




No comments:

Post a Comment