Saturday, February 29, 2020

Translate To Spanish, Portuguese Or English











About:

If you have a text or document that is written in english, spanish or portuguese and need to translate it in any of the other two mentioned languages, this gig is for you!!!
As an argentinian, I'm a fluent spanish speaker. On the other hand, my personal experience living six years in Brazil allowed me to acquire a lot of skills in portuguese language. And, because my profession, I've interacted a lot with english speaking people. That's why I'm skilled in english speaking.
My translations are are not just "copy & paste" to a online translator. The work is checked looking for a pefect concordance in all the text. In case your text is longer than 10000 word, please contact me so we can agree other working conditions. 
If you have any question, please ask before hiring me. I will be pleased  to create a long-term relationship with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always wonderful and committed to everything.

:

Thanks. always good man.

:

good job, good contact , good time. thanks really.

:

Very efficient

:

brigado Michele. Prazer fazer trabalhos para vocĂȘ.




No comments:

Post a Comment