Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate English To Persian Farsi And Vice Versa











About:

I'll Translate English to Persian and Persian to English

I am a native Persian speaker having experience in translating documents from English to Farsi. I'm here to translate any kind of documents from English to Persian or vice versa within a few hours.

I provide a manual and high-quality translation of all type of documents including educational, business, commercial, daily conversation and legal documents; I provide Translation service between the following languages;

- Dari

- Persian / Farsi

- English

I don't use any automatic translation software, all work is done manually because my purpose is to provide you High-quality work, Fast delivery, 100%  satisfaction, Accuracy, and Error-Free Work



                                 ******* Your trues would be my honor! *******



Contact us if you have any question or special request before order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was in a tied spot with my boss and needed a translation asap and yes! Amiri did it! Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Hope to see you again

:

Great Service!

:

Great service for a very reasonable price.

:

Excellent translation work, thank you so much for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment