Thursday, February 27, 2020

Translate Your Apps And Games To Hindi











About:

I will translate you Apps and games from English to Hindi.



Hello, Buyers!

I am a native Hindi speaker. I translate using natural language and style.



There are huge Indian App/Smartphone users. Don't miss an app download because of language barriers.



I can localize you app/game for Indian people by translating the UI, Commands, App store Description and your app keywords for maximum Downloads, Users, and revenue!



I never use Google translate because I can do better than that.



I can do translation from Excel/Word or Any text file.



I also maintain ASO while translating App/Game.



I offer 100% customer satisfaction, so if you're not satisfied with your translation, I will make all of the needed changes and corrections you want. Simply put, nobody can top that!



Quality, Experience, and Attention from a tech savvy who really love games.



It is better if you send me a message before placing your order, I will send you a custom offer with better price and delivery time.



Thank you for your interest.

Anshul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work. It was a long text that included thorough translation of app strings.

Seller's Response:

Great client, straight forwarded instructions.

:

Very fast delivery. Not only translated, but also localized my game description for the Hindi market. He definitely knows a lot about games/app promotion and I will be using him for all future Hindi translations!

:

Great client, waiting for the next project, nice experience working with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment