Saturday, February 29, 2020

Translate English Words Into Swahili











About:

I will translate from English to Swahili and vice-versa into the precise meaning you want. 

I am a native Swahili speaker with training in translation. 

Will translate your documents to Swahili in a few hours.



Qualified to translate any type of document:

  • No matter how intricate its content is;
  • The document's professional field;



I'm particularly skilled in the following fields:

  • Marketing;
  • Advertising;
  • Gaming;
  • Journalism [Politics; Cultural; Sports], 
  • Education;
  • Science;
  • Linguistics;
  • Food & Health,



I'll do it:

  • Quickly & promptly;
  • With proper and efficient grammatical correctness;

I guarantee all translations will be done MANUALLY. , proofread and delivered as fast as possible. I do not use Google Translator, or any other translation services.

For 1 gig, I'll translate 500 English words to Swahili.

Reviews


:

Great service. Can highly recommend.

:

Excellent service. Honest and sincere.

:

Great transaction. Thank you for the proofread.

:

The work was done professionally

:

Sincere and honest person to work with. Excellent service. I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment