Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Manually Translate English To Japanese











About:

Hi. I was born and raised in Japan and moved to the US about five years ago. I’m a native Japanese speaker with a degree in International Communications. I worked for a major gaming company in Washington state. I went back to school a couple of years ago to specialize in life sciences content. Automatically translating services are completely wrong about 80% of the time. And typical Japanese will not try to figure out what you wanted to say.

Get it right the first time with me.

I usually respond between 8AM - 10PM (PST)

Reviews


:

Thank you very much. I look forward to our continued business relationship!

:

Very quick respons and great advice on how to improve my work. Recommended.

:

Great attention to detail, very thoughtful and careful

:

Great quality and dedication to making solid work. Will be using his services again definetely.

:

Accurate and astute. Translation quality seems to be quite good and he did a good job in handling my custom formatting and following my directions. There were some delays due to sickness but anyone could have that happen and he did ultimately deliver everything well and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment