Saturday, February 29, 2020

Translate Finnish To Estonian











About:

Hello!



Welcome to my finnish-estonian translation gig!


My name is Reijo and im a native estonian and finnish speaker.

I have written a lot of different kinds of texts both in estonian and finnish. I´m more fluent in writing estonian so I hope I can help you to translate your text from finnish to estonian.



I guarantee you a fine work for a reasonable price!


!-!

If you want translation from estonian to finnish, then contact me and I will make you a custom offer!





If you choose any of the available options in this gig, you will get:
- Fast work
- A fluent translation
- Proofreading
- An extra revision
- Document formatting

- Satisfaction


I hope we can work together!






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and good communication

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :D

:

Fast and precise delivery as always, 100% recommendations!

:

super good work! recommended!

:

Thank you very much! It was nice working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment