Saturday, February 29, 2020

Translate English To Indonesian In 24 Hours











About:

A LEVEL TWO SELLER AND PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATOR IN FIVERR



As a bachelor graduate from English Language Education major,

I will:

- Translate Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) to English from any kind of documents

- Translate English to Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) from any kind of documents



I will translate them professionally for only $5. I can do it FAST for only $10 (this is just an additional tips if you love my work, because I usually work less than 24 hours to finish some orders.) The maximum length per gig is 500 words.



My service offers QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. :)



I usually deliver the file for only about 3-5 hours (in my working time GMT+7) if your file is only consist of around one or two gigs. Do not need to worry, I will send your file as soon as I finished them like what I have mentioned earlier.



You can also request for a revision without any additional charge.



Note: FAST RESPONSE even on WEEKENDS because I have FIVERR app in my smartphone.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment