Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Translate Any Document From Hebrew To English Or Vica Versa











About:

My name is Robert, I am a native Hebrew, English, and Romanian speaker and I’ve been translating for 18 years. There is no job too big, nor one that is too small.

I grew up in Israel with in a multi-cultural English/Hebrew/Romanian speaking environment. I am fluent in all three languges. Translating is more than just words on a paper. It is context, culture and intonation. As a native reader, writer and speaker, I know how to make a translation read like the original. 

.ביכולתי לתרגם מעברית לאנגלית. דובר שלוש שפות ברמה של שפת אם, ובעל ידע ונסיון לתרגם כל הנדרש

CV/Legal pack

I produce a word document, concise, by category, no design.

קו"ח יתורגם בגיג המיועד לכך בלבד.

Please contact me before ordering more than one gig!

800 words and up is a specialized job with a separate pricing and time-frame.

Price for 1-time projects such as emails, not ongoing work. 

Specialized translations available upon request, please contact me for more info!

Reviews


:

great service

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment