Thursday, February 27, 2020

Provide A 600 Words Italian Translation











About:

DO YOU WANT THE BEST TRANSLATION OF YOUR TEXT TO BE READ BY IT NATIVE SPEAKERS? 



I'm glad to say you ended up in the right place!



I was born and raised in Italy and I will be very happy to help you being understood by Italian people all over the world!

But first I will give you some details about my Italian translation.



I can translate:



  • Letters, emails
  • Apps/websites strings
  • Product reviews and listings
  • Books
  • Articles
  • Creative writing
  • Technical  materials
  • Every kind of description.




6 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE ME



Native Italian speaker with great mastery of the English language (C1 level)

> Double Revision

Fast Delivery

> Very high quality assured by an optimal number of words per gig

Only manual translation, no use of translation softwares of any kind

> I will reshape your text until you are completely satisfied.

Reviews


:

Good and fast job.

:

very thanks

:

good, thanks

:

good seller,good job

:

thanks very much




No comments:

Post a Comment