Monday, February 24, 2020

Provide Accurate English Translations From French And German











About:

Working with words is not an exact science, so please always get in touch with me to discuss your project before placing an order – that way we can work out which package is best for you and your project.



My aim is always to provide the best possible service from start to finish – transparent communication, accurate English texts and delivery on time, on budget. I pride myself on being able to build relationships with my clients, and I believe this brings better results in the final deliverables. Basically, the more I know about you and your project, the better placed I'll be to provide what you expect.



My rates are usually based on an amount per 1,000 words, so if your project is 534 words, you will only be charged for those words at the relevant per-thousand-word rate (i.e. 534 words x $90/1,000 words = $48.06).



Separate proofreading services are charged at an hourly rate of $40, with an estimate of total time needed provided before the project starts.



As already mentioned, working with words is far from an exact science, so I always welcome constructive feedback on my work in order to continually improve.



I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


:

Great work !

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment