Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Translate French To Italian And Vice Versa











About:

Hi! I'm Stephanie, I'm Italian and I work as a freelance Translator. 

French is my second language.



I will translate up to 10000 words from French to Italian and vice versa: look at my packages & my extra-gig offers.



- basic package: up to 500 words for $5

- standard package: up to 2500 words for $30

- premium package: up to 5000 words for $60

- extra-premium: up to 10000 words for $120



I translate doc, pdf, txt, web-site, etc..., if you have a website to translate from French to Italian  or vice versa contact me and we find an accord!!



I can also review your italian text fixing its grammar.



Please send me a message before placing your order : I can arrange my planning if you have an urgent translation that needs my work.



Have a nice day!!! Stephanie



Reviews


:

Perfect work, everything is translatted perfectly. The document is well presented as well.

:

grazie

:

TOP ET RAPIDE :)

:

SUPER BIEN !

:

VERY GOOD JOB




No comments:

Post a Comment