Friday, February 28, 2020

Translate Between Hindi, English, And Marathi











About:

Hi,

I am a fluent English, Hindi, and Marathi speaker. I had translated over 100K words that include short paragraphs, chapter, documents (legal & business), brochures, articles, web contents, writings, applications, reviews, apps, games, books, and novels.



I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.



I am an avid reader as well as a writer in that order.



I will definitely help you.

You will get:

– Reliable and accurate translation.

– 100% satisfaction.

– Unlimited revisions.

– Multiple proofreading.

 Price discounts for large orders or returning customers.

– Best quality translation with perfect grammar, spelling, and localization according to your needs, and delivered on time

– Free PDF Output file with this gig.

Do you have any app. or software? Feel free to join me. 

*All documents and personal information kept absolutely confidential. 

Tip: I do all sort of Transcriptions, Proofreading, Editing, Research, Summary etc. 

Note: I can deliver 1000 words in a couple of hours or less.

Reviews


:

elematrix is outstanding and I am 100% satisfied with his work. I am from UK and I will recommend other to take translation support from highly expert like elematrix.

:

very fast, reliable, and professional, thank you guys!

:

Prompt Delivery! Great Service!

:

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this great poem translation. I appreciate it :)

:

Outstanding experience




No comments:

Post a Comment