Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create A Professional English To Spanish Translation











About:

Translate and proofread any document in both English (fluent, I have studied and worked with it my entire life) and Spanish (my native language)



Why choose me?



I offer an unbeatable price considering the quantity of words I can translate in such a short deadline. I speak both Spanish and English fluently. And finally, all of the translations are done by myself with no use of online translators whatsoever as this may change the original meaning of the text and provide translations with grammar, spelling and coherence mistakes.



Punctuality is never questioned, I will deliver on time and most likely, sooner. 



I can work with a broad range of topics, I have translated a whole spectrum of topics in English and Spanish, if you have any doubt if I can work with your document because it is too technical please contact me and I can sort out all of your questions!



I can work with Word documents, PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Autocad files, and much more! If there is any doubt about whether I can translate your document or not, send me a message!



If you have any doubts don't hesitate on contacting me! 



I hope that we can work together!

Reviews


:

Wonderful job, Diego. My wife, who was raised in Mexico City, proofed your work and thought it was excellent. I also appreciated your prompt communication and blazing fast turn-time.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

hardly communicate..

:

Translated really well. Great job!

:

Thank you Diego




No comments:

Post a Comment