Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will translate up to 300 words

I will translate up to 300 words












About:

Hi there, thank you very much for checking out my favorite gig.

I’m Lydie native French and German living in London, if you are looking for English, German, Spanish and French translations; welcome to the right place.

 

I’m a professional translator with Doctoral degree, able to translate more contexts, like descriptions, books, applications, letters, articles and other.

 

For any question, contact me or order directly with any kind of document containing less than 1000 words.

My gig provide 300 words by LANGUAGE!!!!

 

I will deliver in less than 1 day for 5$ by gig if you want.

 

Order now, it's exclusively on www.fiverr.com


KIND REGARDS.

Reviews


acpromotion:The translation from germany to italian was not very good.

misterb65:Thanks again.

lydie_transl:Outstanding Experience!

tchoko:Outstanding experience

lydie_transl:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment