Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will natively translate from english to polish in 24 hours

I will natively translate from english to polish in 24 hours












About:

I will translate any text up to 500 words from ENGLISH to PERFECT POLISH within 24 hours for just $5.

I will give you the best quality translation with perfect grammar, spelling, word structure, readability, etc.

All my work is done manually and delivered on time. I don't use any translation software.

I can translate all kinds of texts and documents. I specialize in translating websites, ads of each type and marketing content.

I guarantee double proofreading and 
unlimited revisions until you are happy with the results.

*IMPORTANT*

Please message me first for larger projects so I can send you a custom offer.

Reviews


innakamenskaya:It was a pleasure working with Robert. He is very responsible and easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

bobslej:It was an exceptional and new experience for me. I learned a lot from it, and it will help me to move forward in life. Thank you Inna!

rusalia:Excellent Job

bobslej:Outstanding experience! Thanks a lot Irena ;)

dotleafy:Excellent. Will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment