Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will translate your document of up to 500 words.

I will translate your document of up to 500 words.












About:

If you are looking for a translation that's not robot translated and sounds normal as possible, this is what you're looking for.

I'm a translator since 2014 here on Fiverr and have translated a wide range of topic like articles, cryptocurrencies, website contents, pamplet, white paper, etc.

I'm a Computer Science graduate so I won't get confused on documents with codes in them.

I'm open on using other translation platform. I can easily adapt with those.

I'm also a daily translator of articles on gloria.tv website.

If you want to ask for a quotation just drop a message on my inbox :)

Reviews


bini_bambini:Dawn is very responsible, easy to communicate with. Besides the good translations, she advised us in many linguistic questions. Thank you for your great work!

ahmedmohsen:Excellent work at a very short time, Thank You

johnsonkpro:nice translation

vereingloriatv:Perfect Job.

linhth:First time buyer, but I am satisfied with Dawn's work. She is very responsible as well as responsive, friendly, and hard-working. Her translation is great, and she puts effort and thoughts into the work.\n\nAlthough the delivery came in late, the outstanding quality and her gentle attitude satisfy me greatly. I will definitely come back in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment