Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do perfect english to japanese translation, translate accurate japanese

I will do perfect english to japanese translation, translate accurate japanese












About:

Dear Sir and Madam

I am a native freelance translator in Japan, hoping to work with people all over the world.
I can translate from English to Japanese,

I have a wide variety of experiences of translation, especially around contents about Tourism (Dubai, New Zealand, Guam, Thailand etc.) , Video subtitles (mainly Japanese TV programs), Research related contents (questionnaire, articles, etc.), Food (Pasta company's catalog, etc.) and Medical topics (Self examination kit, medical claim, receipt, etc.)

I promise I will work for your jobs politely and diligently. I hope I can have a wonderful opportunity to work with you.


Academic Degree

-Master degree of engineering, architecture (housing studies), University of Tokyo
- Bachelor degrees of health science and architecture, University of Tokyo

Translator Experiences:

- Translator/transcriber for Japanese TV programs at a leading subtitling company
- Joint projects between MIT and University of Tokyo
- Experiments held in International Space Station
- Interviews with local professionals and professors in Europe,

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any translation work in need

Reviews


ciscokd:Good value, good quality. Thanks.

dewid100group:Thank you.

quangcp2003:Perfect. Thank you!

dewid100group:Thanks....

reaphux:Delivered as promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment