Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will translate 900 words from english to portuguese or vice versa

I will translate 900 words from english to portuguese or vice versa












About:

I deliver professional Brazilian Portuguese translation services at low price.


Here’s the full breakdown for my standard gig:

  • 900 words professionally translated

  • Brazilian Portuguese to English or English to Portuguese

  • All translations are made by me, without automatic translation tools.

  • 48-hour standard delivery


If you have a long-form project, contact me first and we can discuss prices and deadlines.


I am looking for hearing from you!


Igor Hashimoto

Reviews


fernandojcmorei:Perfect. Thks!

fernandojcmorei:Muito interessante e compreensivo. Enganei-me na order e depois pedi-lhe mais coisas. ELe não tinha que o fazer, ainda assim o fez. Excelente. Recomendo

igorhashimoto:Muito obrigado, Fernando. Foi um grande prazer trabalhar com você. Se precisar no futuro, estou à disposição!

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

igorhashimoto:Once again, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you, Kate.


No comments:

Post a Comment