Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will deliver reliable translation english german and vice versa

I will deliver reliable translation english german and vice versa












About:

I will translate your text from English to German or German to English. Please contact me before placing an order to check my availability and allow me to give you a rate and a timeframe.

Of course I do not use any translation machines, everything is translated manually and double checked!
I am a German native and fluent in English (my mother is from England). 

Please contact me before placing the order! Let me know what you need exactly and we can figure something out.

I will translate nearly all of your documents (web content, e-mails, manuals, marketing text, literature/books...) but I will not translate legal documents!
Word or txt files are preferred, but I will also translate Excel files, PDFs or images.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


scipioafricanus:A joy to work with.

katja90:Thank you very much!

yabahdabeed:Perfect!! Quick delivery and very communicative seller!

katja90:Perfect experience! Very clear instructions and good communication with the seller!

josepcarrion:Perfect, as expected. Good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment