Monday, August 27, 2018

I will translate the first 250 words for $5 in 48 hours

I will translate the first 250 words for $5 in 48 hours












About:

Hello everyone!

I’m Jamie, a professional translator and proofreader with above 5 years of experience.

I am here to help you translate anything between English and French

I will translate the first 250 words of your document for $5 in less than 48 hours

I believe QUALITY is King, so the work is done manually, always proofread and delivered on time.

The following text documents are taken care of:

  • EBooks
  • Articles
  • Novels
  • Web contents
  • Instruction manuals
  • Presentations
  • Reports
  • Thesis
  • Legal texts
  • Technical Texts etc.

For non-text documents, like images and scans, please contact me first to agree on the price.

All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!

Order now and be satisfied!

Reviews


thibaultblock:Great translation - thank you

jamiepop:You are welcome

soso_tlv:Very nice work, thank you Jamie !

jamiepop:You are welcome

q90corporation:Just as good or better than last time. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment