Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will english to georgian translation

I will english to georgian translation












About:

★★★Please contact me before ordering for feasibility check to avoid cancellation★★★

Hello, I'm David Lomtatidze.

Thank you for your attention.

I will not take your time and just want you to know, that you are the right place.

I have 15 years of translating experience, working with the Governmental sector and Private companies.

If you want fast and reliable English to Georgian translation or vice versa, let's get start it. send me your files, as MS Word or PDF documents and I will do my best to fulfill your order as soon as possible.

My main goal is "Client Must be Satisfied".

Reviews


rdscholar:Excellent work!

davidlom:Outstanding Experience!

bitmine_il:The seller did an outstanding efforts to deliver high quality results. Great job!

davidlom:Outstanding Experience!

ericj1800:I needed an audible translation of English into Georgian and they did exactly that in a very short time frame. I highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment