Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will translate up to 1,600 words.

I will translate up to 1,600 words.












About:

* Native Spanish speaker with an international background of living in the US for 11 years.

Every order is manually translated giving you a natural, fluent and exact translation of your document. What's more, every order includes proofreading and the fastest turnaround on Fiverr

I'm going to translate any type of text for only $5.

- Human translation.
- Neutral Spanish.
- I'll translate with the same format of your document.
- All translations within 0-1600 words will be done in less than 24 hours.
- I can do the same service for videos and audios (ask first)
- Unlimited revisions.

 

Specialized subjects: Technical subjects, General, Health, Medicine, Automotive, Techonology, Software, Web, WordPress, Academic Music, Video Games, Relationships.
I also have experience translating books and novels. Too many words? Just send me a message and I'll give you a good price.

Buyer's happiness is my priority, I'll give you the best service you can get.

Feel free to send me a message and ask anything so we can work out the details.

Notice:

  • If you need it urgently,please contact me in advance.

  • I hope to work with you soon.

Reviews


alterasiasf:Very good price and good result

lifechironj:Thanks for the good work.

wiloguitarz:Thank You.

alterasiasf:I will repeat soon! Thanks so much :)

jaimeeye:Fast and Reliable. Minor business terms translation discrepancy. But really good work overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment