Monday, August 27, 2018

I will translate from 3000 to 5000 words

I will translate from 3000 to 5000 words












About:

I´m a translator and languages’ student, I have worked as teacher, translator and writer in some web page. I have written and translated about different topics such as: tarots, babies, parties, history, countries, etc. Today, I offer you a professional translation in a short time. I do all my translations manually.


My work includes, but it's not limited toany kind of texts, documents, manuals, articles, books, etc.


I have more than 4 years studding, working translating and writing in Portuguese. For that reason, I have much confidence with this language.


You can write if you have any doubt. I am always online.

Brazilian Portuguese

Reviews


johnnyeah:Mais uma vez um serviço excepcional, entregue de forma extremamente rápida e eficaz. É a segunda vez que contratamos seus serviços e estamos completamente satisfeitos! Sem dúvida trabalharemos juntos novamente. RECOMENDO MUITO!

greciaguille173:Excelente cliente! Muito comunicativo e profissional. Adorei trabalhar com ele!!

jaimeleal:Great experience. Could you a faster delivery but overall is very helpful.

greciaguille173:Thanks :)

danielpaliz31:Fast - great and very profesional


No comments:

Post a Comment