Monday, August 27, 2018

I will professionally translate thai to english or english to thai

I will professionally translate thai to english or english to thai












About:

I'm a native speaker of Thai. I'm fluent in English. I worked for several multinational companies and wrote a lot of English documentation. I have more than 13 years of work experience.

I will professionally translate any documents from English to Thai or Thai to English up to 200 words for $5, and I will deliver the translation within 2 days. Usually, I can translate a short message (up to 200 words) within 24 hours, but it's not a guarantee; it depends on my availability. If you need the translation within 24 hours, please select ExtraFast or add $5 when you order.

This rate is only for general documents. For technical or legal documents, please ask me for a custom offer.

If you want me to translate more than 600 words, please send me a message first because it may take more than 2 days.

Reference Customers:
  • www.bds-machines.com
  • www.leadsmarket.com
  • www.quizrr.se

Reviews


maomao123:Very fast and good work

jarchitect:Outstanding Experience!

smartdogmedia:Thank you!!

jarchitect:Outstanding Experience!

indy455:Seller was prompt and thorough and delivered in a timely fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment