Monday, August 27, 2018

I will translate 600 words from English to Greek or vice versa

I will translate 600 words from English to Greek or vice versa












About:

Hi! My name is Evi. I am a Greek native speaker and I have been studying English for over 10 years. I love using my language skills to help others out and of course to improve my own skills day by day. 

- Greek to English or English to Greek translations!
- No machine translations. All original works.
- Fast delivery time! (Work will be done within 1-2 days)


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 

Thanking you in advance,
Respectfully yours,
Evi.

Reviews


mickelina:Amazing! Needed a little Greek English for my new book \

p_tsesmetzi:Thank you so much! Looking forward to working with you again! Have a nice day!

costaxl:Excellent work and positive attitude, thank you!

p_tsesmetzi:My pleasure! Thank you so much for everything!

ideahunter:Great work, super quick turnaround, and always a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment