Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will translate english, spanish or catalan

I will translate english, spanish or catalan












About:

Having trouble with Google Translator?.


Probably in the future there will be a translation software that will do its job perfectly. In the meatime, you'd better rely on a real person who is certified in Spanish, English and Catalan.


I have experience in a wide range of translation jobs for websites and other projects. 

What you get for 10$: 


  • Reliable and precise translations from Spanish or Catalan to English or viceversa (up to 450 words)
  • Proofreading of translated texts (up to 450 words)
  • Please check my other quality gigs for articles writing. 

What else?

  • Order more gigs for larger texts.
  • I can deliver in 24h if requested (please buy the extra gig)

Please, confirm the work with me before ordering the gig.

If you have a larger project, do not hesitate to ask for a custom offer.  

NOTE:  I don't translate legal of official documents




Reviews


marcmorato:Fantastic!

renapur:Extremely Quick. Will use again. Thanks!

keeshuige:Good communication and fast delivery of the translation.

hendrikjoosten:High quality translations are hard to find on fiverr. Great work, I will order again!

joansalas:Thanks! Great to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment