Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate your english text to german

I will translate your english text to german












About:

300 words per gig.
With 100% positive reviews, I have worked here at Fiverr for 4 years and have successfully completed over 2000 gigs. I am a native German and have lived in the USA for over 20 years teaching English and German at High School level.
Please let me make you a custom offer for longer translations. I will also be able to give you an exact time of completion at that time.
Fast and accurate is my motto, and I have translated books, letters, term papers, websites etc. I will translate up to 300 words for 1 gig. Just send me a .txt or .doc file, even xls files.
Ich kann natürlich auch von Deutsch nach Englisch übersetzen!

Reviews


mikey_mae:Greaaat! Amazing

chromocat:Honestly, one of the best translators here

muunstruk:Thanks I appreciate your business.

mikey_mae:Great job as always!

muunstruk:Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment