Monday, August 27, 2018

I will manually translate english into russian or ukrainian

I will manually translate english into russian or ukrainian












About:

THE DETAILS

  • Language: English to Russian or Ukrainian
  • The rate: 0.02 USD per word
  • If you're a new customer, please message me first.

About Me

Hello! I was born and raised in Lviv, Ukraine. My native languages is Ukrainian and Russian. I’m originally from Ukraine. I'm a full-time translator.
I will accurately translate all kinds of texts, apps and games from English to Russian or Ukrainian.

In Russian or Ukrainian language only the native speaker feels what is right and what is wrong. Grammar of these languages is very difficult to learn, because of the great number of prefixes, suffixes, endings and vowel alternations. Except that, I will make sure that your text sounds natural for Russian or Ukrainian speaker.

If you need a multi‐skilled, reliable and talented translator with the ability to localize content and translate written documents from English to Russian or Ukrainian in fast‐paced, deadline‐driven environments, please contact me!

My work is 100% guaranteed. I can complete every translation without errors or mistakes. I will discard your file(s) after completing your order, so don't worry about confidentiality.

Reviews


majakosiol:great quality, express delivery! highly recommended :) reliable translator

fieldgweber:Wonderful! I needed natural language translation of early education children's materials.

petrolviv17:You are always welcome! :)

fieldgweber:Wonderful! I needed natural language translations of early education children's materials in both Russian \u0026 Ukrainian.

petrolviv17:Thank you for the tips! Always happy to work with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment