Monday, August 27, 2018

I will translate up to 500 words.

I will translate up to 500 words.












About:

Hello Dear Readers,

I have a very good skills of writing and translation and I deliver with 100% accuracy.

I am very fluent in English as well as in Hindi and I never have to rely on a software such as Google translate for translation. I translate manually.

I always believe in customer satisfaction and never compromise on it.

I will translate 500-700 words of any document in $5 only and will give extra discount on bulk orders.

You can send any of the following document for translation:
  • Articles
  • Website Content
  • Manuals
  • Handbooks
  • Brochures
  • Product/Book reviews
  • Recipes
  • Applications/Letters
  • Scripts and
  • Any service on demand

I will also translate from images. For handwritten images, the writing should be at least readable.

I can also translate from audio/video if the voice is clear.


Please contact me for any kind of translation or similar work and you will be pleased to talk to me.

Reviews


voiceokay:2nd experience with him. excellent quality and before time delivery. thsnks for the gr8 work.

mitsoni:Great Experience.. Thank you.

lolzzz1980:done well and fast work

mitsoni:Great experience.

sofia0709:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment