Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will translate french and german to dutch or english

I will translate french and german to dutch or english












About:

I can translate your German, French or English text to Dutch starting at $5.
I offer cheap translations with good quality. 

I can translate basic documents about a variety of topics.
Besides that, I can also translate business documents.

You can deliver me the text you want me to translate. I will translate the document for you within 2-5 days and I can provide you with a good quality translation. As a freelancer, your wishes are important for me and I will translate the documents for you according to your wishes. 

I can translate in all language combinations of French, German, English and Dutch. 

My name is Denise. I am a freelance translator.
My passion is language and I am good at learning languages.
I have a certificate of the 1st Year of the program English Teaching. 
I took exams to test my language skills and scored 80/100 for both German and French. For English and Dutch I scored 70/100.

I have experience translating for several companies mainly with main field of expertise German.
Currently I am accepting any type of assignment in French, German, Dutch and English.

Reviews


aproplan:Very nice translation, thx a lot !

omilimo:Very good to work with, efficient and delivers a high-quality job.

aplusdetective:A very good job.

aproplan:Very nice translation, thx a lot !

omilimo:Very good to work with, efficient and delivers a high-quality job.


No comments:

Post a Comment