Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will translate spanish to english and english to spanish

I will translate spanish to english and english to spanish












About:

I will translate Spanish to English and English to Spanish 500 words for 5$. I´m also a Certified Public Interpreter and Official Legal Translator with over 10 years of experience. Strong background in Engineering (pdf manuals, university syllabus), Economics and Finance. 
The Translations, or Article reviews, writing are executed in the shortest possible time. I enjoy working under pressure and deliver without mistakes, exceeding our expectations are always my aims. 
I´m new here, eager to start working. Please just contact me for any further questions and/or Gig/work/project quote or budgeting. 

Reviews


caro2703:Great work! Thank you

alfredosahagun:Thanks to you

ajarjona:He got the job done.

alfredosahagun:what a bad reviewer,.. I did the job, then she asked for extras, I didn´t agree, she gave me a bad review... but you can read her review. I GOT THE JOB DONE, IN TIME; WITHIN THE INITAL REQUIREMENTS (extra requirements cost extra if not said at first.. and dont come with negative reviews)

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment