Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will translate english to japanese manually

I will translate english to japanese manually












About:

WARNING: BE AWARE OF THE FAKE ACCOUNTS COPING MY GIGS WITH 0% KNOWLEDGE ABOUT JAPANESE. FOUND & REPORTED MULTIPLE CASES (MAINLY FROM INDIA, PAKISTAN, CHINA, BANGLADESH ETC...) 

WHEN YOU HAPPEN TO FIND ONE, MAKE SURE TO REPORT TO FIVERR!!!

I’m a professional Japanese translator with 7 YEARS translation experience.

I guarantee all translations will be done MANUALLY. If you're looking for someone who is professional and does a flawless job every time, you have come to the right place.

I always proofread the final translations to ensure the quality not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

[1. Slogan / Ad Translation: 50 words = $5]

  • Short slogan and ad translation ONLY

[2. Standard Translation Pack: 500 words = $20]

  • Mobile apps
  • Websites
  • Business letters
  • Business contracts
  • Item descriptions for Amazon
  • Web service
  • Web marketing
  • Finance & economy
  • Advertisements
  • Airbnb
  • YouTube script
  • Blog posts
  • CV
  • Brochure

[3. Book Translation Pack: 2000 words = $120]

  • Novel
  • Self-help

I welcome those looking to expand their businesses. Japan is a HUGE market with lots of potentials. I'm looking forward to offering you an AMAZING EXPERIENCE :)

Reviews


justin_qu:Great Job!

savinak:The work process was very easy. The tasks were delivered in a timely manner.

tomofmaine:Consistently good service.

mina630:Outstanding Experience!! Thanks

mety333:he did the work while we chatted! and explained it to me! I love this guy :D


No comments:

Post a Comment