Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will translate business or legal docs to spanish or english

I will translate business or legal docs to spanish or english












About:

I'm Bernardino and welcome to my Spanish and English translation gig exclusively for legal, business and scientific documents.
 
So why should you choose to work with me?

  • My translations are completely manual and error free.

  • I am a native Spanish and English speaker with a Masters in Modern Languages from the University of Alberta, and a B.A. from the University of California, Davis.

  •  Over 8 years of professional translation experience.

What type of content do I translate?

Legal: Corporate legal documents (contracts / service agreements, meeting minutes, articles of incorporation, regulations, and real estate documents (lease agreements, etc).

Finance:
Financial Reports (annual/quarterly reports, audit reports, financial statements, due diligence, limited reviews, audit summary memorandums, etc.); agreements of financial nature such as trust agreement; insurance.

Business (Business proposals, presentations, letters and reports; economic development plans)

International Trade (documents used in export and import procedures): purchase order, commercial invoice, letters of credit)


If you have any project specifications or questions, simply message me!

Reviews


esteetagency:Thank you a lot!

bhernandez88:It's been a pleasure working with you!

yunen25:GREAT JOB!!! EXCELLENT.

bhernandez88:Thanks for your valuable feedback.

christiancl:Great work! Fast and flexible. Great attitude also.


No comments:

Post a Comment