Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will translate any document from english to greek and vise versa

I will translate any document from english to greek and vise versa












About:

* For legal and large documents make sure to contact me first!*

Why pick me :
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • My native language is Greek and i have an English Michigan Proficiency Degree. I speak English fluently almost every day as it is a key component in my studies (Electrical and Computing Engineering).
  • If it is less than 500 words, the delivery will be within 24 hours. Without the need of a gig extra or additional charge.

Included:
  • A professional translation of your document in the required language as well as unlimited revision in order to satisfy any of your needs. 
  • I will proofread the initial document in order to correct any mistakes that I may find and sent it back to you to approve it and eventually start the translation. (if asked)

Additionally:
Orders are usually delivered sooner than the deadline! Most of the time i might even deliver it within the day without the customer having bought the extra fast delivery!

I am at your disposal for any questions that you might have considering the process or the translated document.My goal is to keep you satisfied thus i take every request very seriously.

Reviews


lsdman:Thanks, good.

christoskav:Outstanding Experience!

andaman7:Outstanding experience! Trustworthy seller! ++

christoskav:Always a pleasure working with you :)

jessigrossini:Thank you!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment