Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will provide an excellent service. Please message me about specific orders! + See More

I will provide an excellent service. Please message me about specific orders! + See More












About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING and I CAN SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER!

Iam anexpert, professional translator, and teacher. ANative Spanish Speakerwith an international background of living in the US forover 10 years teaching Spanish to High Schoolers and Introduction to Business.

When you work with me, you get the following.

  • Manual Translation: Every order is manually translated giving you a natural, fluent and high-quality translation of your document. Clean up andtop-level translation.
  • Localization: Latin America Spanish and NEUTRAL Spanish
  • Proofreading: a high-quality translation with perfect grammar and spelling
  • Unlimited Revisions: We'll keep constant communication


You need your translations done right by a real human to target the right audience with the right message.An expert translation takes an amount of time to be properly done. I take my time with every order until I am totally sure it isPERFECT!

PLAIN TEXT AND WORD DOCUMENT REQUIRED:For non-text documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document.

✪ 100% satisfaction guaranteed ✪

Reviews


inno_mv:All great! Will be back.

marinamarce:Thank you very much, I am glad you are satisfied with my work!

maddysalter:Very fast and easy to work with! Would recommend

marinamarce:Thank you very much maddysalter! I appreciate it.

chromocat:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment