Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do high quality english to german translation and vice versa

I will do high quality english to german translation and vice versa












About:

Hi, I am Miriam andI am a professional translator and an article writer with over 5 years of experience doing German to English Translation and vice versa. I am a fluent native English speaker with flawless mastery and fluency in German.

Price:Every 700 words = $10 orcontact me for a price quote, I'm sure we can work something out.This ratevarieswith thetype of document,conditions of translationandtype of content.

The Quality of my Work:I don't use any translation programs. They are useless. The correct use of terms is ensured. Your document is proofread before the delivery. I even revise and proofread the documents before rolling them out ensuring your work is delivered with high quality.


Please message me if you have any special requests or specific deadlines!

Reviews


petra_w:Thank you very much for your excellent work.

miriamcannon9:Outstanding experience. Thank you!

petra_w:Thank you very much for your excellent work.

miriamcannon9:Outstanding experience. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment