Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate or transcribe swahili to english

I will translate or transcribe swahili to english












About:

Jambo! I'm here to help you translate files from English to Swahili language. 

Basically, my native language is Swahili and therefore, be sure to receive excellent results because I just love Swahili language and I'm a passionate writer :) Actually, I can also offer you some lessons on the same if you are willing. That's a BTW ;)

Kindly, trust me with your work and you will not be disappointed. I also offer unlimited revisions. If there happens to be a need for further explanation, I'm all yours. See how this service will favor you my esteemed customer?

Therefore, I will translate from English to Swahili and vice-versa. Also, if you have any information that you need to be written in Swahili or even English; well, your girl is here :):)

Translation Details:

$5 for every 300 words within 24 hrs.
$10 for every 300 words within 12 hrs.
$20 for every 300 words within 6 hrs.
$25 for every 300 words within 3 hrs.

In addition, I will help you in transcription from English to Swahili and vice-versa.

Contact Me Or Place Your Order Now!

Your satisfaction is my number one priority.

Please remember to give me a thumbs up. 

Shukraan! :))

Reviews


fedbus:Great service thank you

sandycharity:Anytime :)

ctwanten:Professional translation, instant delivery, super friendly and helpful. Thank you!!

sandycharity:Anytime :) Thank you for your kind review. Cheers!

beccaking643:Brilliant, really easy to work with! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment