Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate a text/Doc having 500 to 1000 words into one of the languages.

I will translate a text/Doc having 500 to 1000 words into one of the languages.












About:

"Words travel worlds,Translators do the Driving"

Hello,

I welcome you to my translation gig.

I created a team of natives translators supervised by me (OliviaJames).
I named the company "TransFluent".
     I can translate between German, English, French.
Your satisfaction is my duty, so i'll do my best on your project and complete the project within given time and budget.

I worked as freelancer with 2 years of experience of translations. 

I can translate text like:   
  • Website content
  • Apps
  • Business documents
  • Articles and literary texts
  • Instructions
  • Website pages
  • Games
  • Scientific papers
  • Fashion & beauty
  • Art
  • Advertisements
  • Gambling
  • Fitness & sports
  • Health & nutrition
  • CV,Resume,Letter
  • Official documents, etc...

If you have any question then feel free to contact with me. :)

Please contact me always before ordering.

Thank you for your time,patience and interest :)

Reviews


d0zzer:thank you a lot, I will order more :)

oliviajames11:you are most welcome ;)

voyageplus:good jobi will contact again.

oliviajames11:Great Experience :)

voyageplus:vary fast translation! good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment