Monday, August 27, 2018

I will translate 5000 words of English into Japanese for only $500 with high quality!

I will translate 5000 words of English into Japanese for only $500 with high quality!












About:

Thank you for viewing my page.
I will translate from English to Japanese (or Japanese to English).
My command over the English and Japanese languages, combined with a robust approach to understanding client and business needs enables me to not only communicate literal translations, but more importantly, to incorporate the context of a given discussion while considering cultural differences.

My portfolio:

  • whitepaper of crypto currencies
  • websites of crypto currencies
  • Articles of incorporation
  • emails by investment company
  • operation manuals of drive recorder
  • instructions of movies
  • other emails (EN-JP, JP-EN)


Here's reviews by my clients:
"Shewas able to react quickly to my needs. I hope to work with her for long term."
With clear communication, she responded to consultation about work deadline and details. When translating poetry, she translated while keep in mind the intention. It was great help for me becaus of wonderful work."
"Everything was good! I'll definitely work with her again."...

I'm waiting for your message.
Thank you

Reviews


mirichoi:She always completes works within due date. Fast and professional!

pinoco:Very helpful and understanding.\r\nEven when there's some problems, she helped me until I got it right.\r\nHighly recommended!

danielpotts630:Great Work. Thanks

pinoco:Thank you for your order.\r\nHighly recommended.

bernie4711:Great service!


No comments:

Post a Comment