Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate any document with word count is 600 words or less

I will translate any document with word count is 600 words or less












About:

Hello everyone!!!

I can translate up to 600 WORDS from English to Malay or Malay to English for $5. 

I can help you translate all types of documents (website, doc, pdf, psd, rtf and etc.)

I am a Malay native speaker and I have stayed in US for about five years, so my second language is English. I love sports, arts and have actively participated in many interesting activities such as emceeing and english debates.

What are the SPECIALTIES of my translation service?

  • Client could easily discuss and negotiate with me until both parties agree with the deal.
  • I have more than 2 years experience in doing professional freelance translator.
  • I only use proper Malay translation without direct translation (like using Google Translate)
  • The first revision is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
  • If someone asks me for a translation sample, I will not give them due to my respect of my client's confidential information, but in return, I will give them FREE TRIAL (provided that they need to message me first).

So, if you need a professional translator, why hesitate more? Do order with me NOW. In return, I will try to provide the best and swift service in town as my customer is always my priority. :)

Reviews


christonkin:Thank you again awneesalma. Great English to Malay translation.

johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!

johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!

ankietki:Great work and excellent communication!

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment