Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will translate between english and dutch

I will translate between english and dutch












About:

Hi there!


I'm Arnaud, a student from Bruges, Belgium. In addition to being a Support Engineer, I'm also the Translation Manager for All in One SEO Pack, the original SEO plugin for WordPress with over 45 million downloads in 65+ different languages.


I'm willing to translateup to 250 wordsbetween English and Dutchfor just $5.

I amfamiliar with most kindsof content,such as marketing, business, IT and gambling. However, legal and technical documents (terms amp; conditions, contracts, manuals, etc.) should be send to me in advance via PM so I can review them first. Otherwise, it's possible that I will cancel the order
.


Further questions? I'm available at all times! Just give me a heads up and I'll be in touch.


Kind regards

Arnaud


Reviews


tourinan:Great work and fast delivery, thank you!

volkovandrew:Super fast and high quality service. Thank you!

arnaudbroes:Thank you!

vinuts:It was great working with Arnaud

arnaudbroes:Bedankt!


No comments:

Post a Comment