Monday, August 27, 2018

I will translate and proofread the text within 24 hours

I will translate and proofread the text within 24 hours












About:

I am a Chinese speaker and am bilingual in Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent in English and Dutch language.

I will translate your documents or any texts from English to Chinese within 48 hours as I have a full time job now.

All my work is done manually. I don't translate with Google Translator or any other translation software. :) Unlimited revisions are provided.

Q: Why should you choose to work with me?

  • I'm a native Chinese speaker
  • I am bilingual in Mandarin and Cantonese
  • I don't use translation software
  • I will proofread all translations 
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Fast delivery 

**** 100% GUARANTEED ****
I will never collect or share your information, and your documents will never be stored without your permission. All the information provided will remain strictly confidential.

Please leave a note if you want to translate into Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese in advance. Thanks!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions! :)

Looking forward to working with you! <3

Vangie

Reviews


tiramisu51:Vangie is soneone who pays attention to details, and someone who accommodates to the needs of the buyer. Thank you once again for the superb \u0026 fast work, I will forward to seeking your help again in the near future. 10/1p recommend!

whichschools:Fantastic and quick

tiramisu51:Vangie was really helpful, going the extra mile to understand the context of the work and delivering the final work in such a short amount of time. Furthermore, she was extremely kind and friendly. Thank you very much Vangie, I hope to obtain your help again for future works :)

antoneliasson:Quick and accurate, even helped me spot a typo in my original text.

vangiebb:Great buyer! Thank you so much! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment