Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do a great translation from english to spanish and vice versa

I will do a great translation from english to spanish and vice versa












About:

Hola! It's Marlin,

 I am a native Spanish and English speaker with an BA in psychology and a MBA in Business Administration and I am a clinical psychology doctoral student. I have been writing and translating articles, short stories, poems and memos for 10 years. 


My translations are completely manual,which allows for translation of your content to seem as written by a native English or Spanish speaker. I will not only translate document but insure that phrases are adapted to the language being translated to.


In case of dissatisfaction I will provide unlimited revisions or until completely satisfied. 

Reviews


seanfarry:This is our second order from this seller. We are very pleased with the efficient work, professional quality and speedy delivery. Will use again!

mafernandez:Very easy to work with, always clear specifications.

seanfarry:This is better than I expected. High class work with a quicker than expected turnaround and I am so pleased with this work that I recommend this seller to everyone! Seller also gave me some free editorial tips! High End Professionalism at its best! Thank you!!

mafernandez:Buyer was very clear about what he wanted. Made doing the job a lot easier.

leesylvestre:Fast and easy...thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment